Basic Kundli



Kundli and Karmas


Life is divided in 3 parts :


1. Yourself

2. Parents

3. Karmas


Out of 100% life if we divide it by 3 then following ratio we obtain :


Life = 100 / 3 = 33.33 %


1. Yourself 33.33

2. Parents 33.33 (Father 16.665 + Mother 16.665 = 33.33%)

3. Karmas 33.33 (Past Life 16.665 + Present Life 16.665 = 33.33%)


Your past life karmas and Present life karmas effect you 33.33 %, the karmas of your parents effect you 33.33 %, hence the total comes to 66.66 %. We only have 33.33 % of our own which we can call our will power, our decisions, our self, etc. This 33.33 % is in our hands and rest 66.66 % is Bhagya (fate).


If you see your past and present life’s karmas overtakes your spouse i.e. 7th house which means that who so ever is your life partner is pre-decided by your fate.


The 50% which is not occupied is the fate which your spouse brings with him/her and it directly affects you because 1st house is yourself.

Hence 33.33% is in your hands and 50% (karmas and herself) is in the hands of your spouse making total of 83.33%. Your spouse has the power to change your fate positively or negatively.


This is the reason why match making is very important before marriage. The 7th house is not only the house of spouse but it is also the house of Kundalini Shakti and if this house is affected then a person this and coming many births are also affected and hence a person should be very careful.





The starting of life i.e. prithvi (earth) is mother and the end i.e. Akash tatva (space) is father. Starting - Ending and in between what we live is life. Life also means children’s. If prithiv (mother) or akash tatva (father) is not in alignment then in between (children’s) is also effected and the alignment of every thing is imbalanced).



Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh


Brahma means creator the female is responsible for giving birth to child the prithvi tatva.


Vishnu means upbringing (palan) the children’s upbringing is depended on the Vishnu tatva.


Mahesh means moksh the sahashtra chakra you are on your own responsible for the moksh.


If any of the three is disturbed then life becomes burden.

Analysis of Shri Yantra :



Shri Yantra upward triangles



Shri Yantra downward triangles



Shri Yantra



Shri Yantra


The Shri Yantra which people think is external is not the fact the Shri Yantra is inside a person. It concentrates from huge to minute gains. It emphasis on all the parts of kundlis bhavs. The 4 triangles are focusing on the upper direction and 5 on the down direction. In middle is the soul of the person. Here the grace flows from up to down and the kundalini shakti rises in a person from bottom to top.


But the concept of Shri Yantra is not as easy as it is thought because it is inside our body.

There are total 33 triangles in the Shri Yantra, 8 petals and then 16 petals after that 2 rings and 3 borders.


33 triangles - This shows that we only have 33.33 % power over our life. This concept is explained in my notes.


8 petals - This symbolizes the 8 chakras.


16 petals - This symbolizes the 16 kalas of the moon.


2 rings - The 2 rings are the boundaries of Dharma and Karma


3 borders - Actually it is tri dev (Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh)



Kundlini and Chakras


Shri Yantra means a complete person. To be a complete person first a person has to balance his kundli and for that he has to have total control on his garhs and for that he has to speak the beej mantra of the grahs and if there is any bad effect of planet then he has to clear it and increase the power of the good planets.


After this process He has to activate all his 8 chakras this process cannot be completed without clearing the first process.


After this there are 16 kalas and he has to be master in those 16 kalas. Which are as follows :

1.    Anna Maya (with cereals)

2.    Pranamaya (with breath)

3.    Mano Maya (with mind)

4.    Vigyanamaya (with knowledge)

5.    Anandamaya (with joy)

6.    Atishayini

7.    Viparinabhimi

8.    Sankramini

9.    Prabhvi

10.  Kunthini

11.  Vikasini

12.  Maryadini

13.  Sanhaladini

14.  Ahladini

15.  Paripurna

16.  Swarupavasthit


It is said that Lord Krishna was master in the above 16 kalas.


After mastering these 16 kalas there are 2 boundaries of Dharma and Karma. When a person has control on his karmas and has more substance of Dharma then he can move forward to the 3 border (Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh).


This concept of Shri Yantra can be taught be it’s you who has to master it. Shri Yantra does not mean a instrument for attracting wealth but it is the instrument of developing the wealth which you have inside you.